Sustainable Design which is the most demanding of the contemporary disciplines, has both an obvious artistic component and also less obvious, but not less essential, scientific component. Our responsibility to improve the quality of life also beacons us to develop scientific and mathematically based methods of design of Thermal, Luminous, Acoustic and Aqueous environments. The Energy and Environmental issues have brought a new dimension to this process.
- Special interdisciplinary program for Designers, Architects and Engineers
- Advanced state-of-the-art research labs
- Library equipped with reputed international journals of IEEE, ASCE etc.
- 100% campus placements for eligible students
- Teaching Assistance available
- Flexible working hours
Benefits join with CODE, VGU
- Lectures delivered by industry expert professionals
- Simulation software learning on live projects
- National level training programs related to sustainability
- Specially training for GRIHA, LEED, IGBC, BEE, ASSOCHAM Gem certificates
- Well-equipped climate lab for research & practical
ABOUT UNITED NATIONS SDGs
|2 Years||20 Seats|