“Module is a Unit of work in a course of instruction that is virtually self contained and a method of teaching that is based on the building up skills and knowledge in discrete units.”
Module based learning at CODE has various advantages like:
- CODE formulates a curriculum containing modules, taught in a sequence keeping pace with the intellectual growth of an individual .
- Each module is essentially self-contained, planned with pre determined learning objectives and delivered by a team of subject experts from the industry and academics.
- Regularly modified Delivery modules keeping in pace with the students needs, ability and achievements.
- Industrial visits and workshops modules planned at regular intervals to understand various parameters of design through personal experience, exposure to the recent trends and exploring possibilities of various materials and techniques.
- Opportunities for personal grooming and skill development through the consultancy and mentorship program .