“We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us.” ~ – Winston Churchill
“we shape young and creative minds, who all will transform the world.”
“Technology will never replace great teachers, but in the hands of great teachers, it’s transformation.” ~ -George Couros.
Bachelors in Architecture program at CODE is affiliated to Council of Architecture (COA) and University Grants Commission (UGC). The main vision of the center is to provide deep knowledge not only in theory but also from the practical experiences covering aspects of the past, the present as well as the future perception of the profession.
|5 Years||40 Seats|
- Approved by Council of Architecture
- Highly qualified Faculties.
- Creative learning environment through hands on practice workshops; informal interactive session with Industry Experts across the globe.
- Field exposure through case study visits, site visits, onsite workshops, measured drawing Camps, market surveys.
- Personality grooming through platforms provided in conferences, seminars, design shows, architectural fests.
- Faculty with various national level publications & research projects to their credit.
- Curriculum designed specifically to meet field requirements with contemporary courses
- Module based teaching methodology
- Digital Learning by TCS iON LX
- 30+ Industrial tie ups for internships and placements
- 6+ academic collaborations for training and curriculum updation
- World class infrastructure infrastructure
- 25+ lacs of consultancy projects completed through CODE Consultancy Cell (C-CUBE)
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with 24/7 broadband internet access
- A.C. Hostel Facility for boys and girls separately